This will be our new blog to share our Toronto and its Heritage, Buildings, Arts, Urban Life... and other topics of interest. I hope to reach as many people as possible to show that this city is way more than just a landscape of condos where our cold fingers try to reach a bit of sun!
Seriously, the main reason why I created this blog....
I want to post some NOW AND THEN pictures of Toronto. Every once in a while, I will grab an old picture from the past and go to the same location to take a new pic of the place. I think this will be a quite interesting exercice! This will start soon. Stay tuned!
I guess this is were I introduce myself..
- in Toronto since 2 years. I was born in a small town called Joliette - just north of Montreal.
- a Graphic Designer and Exhibition Designer for a downtown production company that specialize in large events and exhibitions.
- hoping that you will enjoy my blog!
I am not....
- a professional photographer! So be nice with my low skills!
- a full time writer - so sorry about mistakes... I'll do my best.